The TASC Blog is here to help you. Here is the latest news and posts from the Tasc Teams.
Tasc Blog Posts
- National TASC Centre – Now at St Mary’s CE Academy, Sheffield
The National TASC Centre is based at St Mary’s CE Academy, Walkley Sheffield S6 2WJ. You can contact us using the contact form on this website.
- TASC Training in Schools and Other Settings
powerpoint (please click to open powerpoint)
The National TASC Centre is based in Sheffield and works closely with Belle Wallace, the creator of TASC.
There are several accredited trainers who work across the country to provide practical base workshops. If you would like more information please go to the website at tascwheel.com.
- TASC Shop
At Dobcroft Infant School in Sheffield, TASC is embedded! We have TASC wheels in all our classrooms for the children and teaching staff to refer to. If you would to purchase any TASC resources to enhance the teaching and learning in your school environment, please note there is a 25% discount whilst stocks last.
To purchase TASC goods, please go to the shop
- TASC Accreditation
Dobcroft Infant School in Sheffield had a celebration assembly to recognise their TASC achievements. Belle Wallace, creator of TASC, helped us to achieve Gold Award. If your school or setting are interested in TASC Accreditation, please contact Belle and she will help you along your TASC journey.
Please contact Belle at: email@example.com .
- CASE STUDY: TASC in Barnsley
A concept map showing TASC projects in Barnsley.
- CASE STUDY: Profile of St. Andrew’s School, Rheindahlen, Germany
How TASC featured in a successful Ofsted inspection at this British Forces school in Germany.
- CASE STUDY: The Tudors: Gilfach Primary School
Year 4 pupils used the TASC approach to improve their knowledge of the Tudors.
- CASE STUDY: Ancient Egypt: St Paul’s Junior School – Paul Norris St Paul’s Junior School (Kent) held a whole school TASC day. There were TASC wheels in every class. Each class solved problems based on study of Ancient Egypt
- CASE STUDY: Designing a new playground @ St. Gwladys Primary School
Case study showing how a primary school used TASC to involve pupils in the design of a new playground.
- CASE STUDY: Designing Ryan Rubbish at Park Primary School
Photos from a TASC activity in Years 1 and 2.